Tuesday, June 16

Petticoats and Posies Embroidery...

Not much at all done since my last post....there's so much that needs doing, but you know how it is, you think about what to do next and then don't do much at all...must be this cold weather, it's been really cold!
I worked a little on this embroidery, very soft and so pretty. When it gets made up in a quilt, the quilt fabrics will bring out the colours and bring it to life, so to speak!

It's been four weeks now since I ordered and put a deposit on my Happy Jack quilting frame, I know they most likely were busy at the Sydney show last week , perhaps this week!

It's guild day today...so glad, I'm really needing a day out with girlfriends, some laughs, chatter and happy moments with friends.

Have a lovely day, whatever your doing...♥

10 comments:

  1. I love the colors of embroidery thread you are using. Can't wait to see the fabrics with them. I have a summer time cold and have been lazy today! Hope you have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be very lovely. Lots of work but it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very romantic looking piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely "lady" to stitch! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely piece of embroidery. Will be nice in a quilt. Enjoy your day at the guild

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embroidery work!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful embroidery. I love the soft colours. Have a nice day with the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That will be a very pretty quilt once it is all completed. Enjoy your quilting day with the gals and I hope your frame reaches you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great day with the guild and laugh and have a great time! The embroidery will look lovely in a quilt, looking forward to seeing more as you complete.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥