Monday, May 25

More Dear Jane Blocks...

Block # G-9...Mary's Journey..
Three more blocks for Dear Jane...I think I'm right back into the DJ again, there's no stopping me now..Working towards a finish in 2009....wish me luck!

Block # I-1...Ralph and Nelda's Wedding..
Block # I-2...Kaye's Courtyard...
Aren't the names of the blocks fascinating..
I'm hoping to have a couple more blocks done today, first a bit of washing and cleaning and then retreat to the sewing room...

Have a lovely day...♥

9 comments:

  1. They are lovely, Julia! I know you will finish your quilt this year. I can tell you just have it in ya!!

    Blessings,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe it or not, my childhood best friend's parents are named Ralph and Nelda!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work never ceases to amaze me...it is just perfection...too bad australia is so far away...i'd come over for tea and lessons...☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm cheering you on but it looks like you don't need it. I love the fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too cheering you on. Can I have a retreat in your sewing room too please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another three - Good Girl!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck with it all Julia...looks great♥x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember the green fabric used in that first block! I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blocks...I think you are going to finish in 2009!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥