Thursday, May 7

I Got Mail!!......redwork swap.

Look what arrived yesterday....My parcel for my redwork cushion swap that Maree organized, thank you Maree...
Beautifully wrapped in red tissue paper, I was so excited, I nearly forgot to take this photo before unwrapping...
I read the gorgeous handmade beaded card and was thrilled to bits to find out it came from Peg of Happy in Quilting...
Thank you soooo much Peg, I love the cushion, it's just gorgeous. So beautifully stitched and made up, it's got pride of place on my family room sofa....watch out anyone that sits on it!

Also in the parcel is a lovely bundle of three fat flannel quarters and lollies!
This will be the start to my flannel stash, I don't have any flannels in my stash.
An assortment of flavoured jelly beans,....not just any jelly beans but, cinnamon, apple, cherry and licorice flavoured just to name a few..
Thank you so much Peg..

Dear Lurline tells me that she was the 11,000 th person to look at my profile...and I'm also not too far off my 1000 th post...now that's a lot of "talking"

In friendship....♥

14 comments:

  1. Nice cushion and extras. Those jelly beans are yummy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a LOVELY redwork gift! Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an adorable pillow. Love that whimsical pattern. Congrats on your 1000th post soon to come and good that Lurline was #11,000!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cushion! Swaps are a lot of fun...

    Flannels are so soft and cuddly - you'll enjoy working with them...

    Hugs - Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cushion is delightful. You must be thrilled. I love flannels. I hope you enjoy building on your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia...thank you so much for all your lovely words....I am so pleased you liked my little cushion...it has been a fantastic swap Maree and done a wonderful job...one again thanks..Peg xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cushion with those beautiful 'girls'! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful cushion.........I enjoyed this swap.......

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely beautiful cushion. I'm so happy for you. How fun to find out some new statistics, too. That made me smile with you.

    Truly, you're blessed my friend. The Peg has given with such love. I can think of a better home for this stash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see a pretty ruffle around that pillow. Peg did a lovely job on the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely swap items you got there...Glad to hear you have Enjoyed this swap...Gorgeous Cushion...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...1000 posts, Congratulations Julia!!! Lovely cushion, and I wouldn't let anybody sit on it either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sound like your swap was lots of fun, and you've got some lovely gifties! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cushion and jelly belly's life does'nt get much better!! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥