Saturday, May 23

Back to Jane...

At last, I'm back working on Jane...this is block # G 10...Woven Meadow...39 pieces.

It's been too long, I really want to get Dear Jane finished ....it's not like me to have something hanging around unfinished for this long. I had to take time off from Jane last year when DH had a terrible accident...but I'm feeling all inspired again, so now is as good a time as ever to get to and finish DJ.....and I'm loving it!
Look at the mess I made just from this one foundation pieced block...missed the waste basket, most of the trim back is on the floor! ....♥
Thought I would get ahead a little with the nine patch swap that Christine is running...so I ran up these nine patches yesterday as well...This is going to be a great swap...I can see a beautiful quilt happening, with all the patches from the other girls...
Lurline kindly gave me the repro light and brown fabric for this block as they went perfectly together...thank you Lurline.
Off to do a little food shopping then perhaps another DJ block....♥

15 comments:

  1. I admire all those who tackle a Dear Jane quilt....I'm not brave enough to try it yet. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would take me forever to make a DJ quilt. Good luck to you, I'll be cheering you on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your DJ is perfectly pieced, how lovely to be getting back into it. The nine patches are looking good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes with the DJ quilt. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first set of 9 patches are on the list for this weekend - I love those browns together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia!
    Good for you for getting back to your DJ blocks! They are looking great so far! 8-)
    Your Apple Cores are looking
    lovely too!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julia, you inspired me with your DJ, I only made a few so far. Love the red and white combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sure is a lot of paper from paper-piecing one small block! I miss my sewing room waste basket a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is going so well , can't wait to see it completed .

    ReplyDelete
  10. That block is gorgeous!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Dear Jane!!! And beautiful 9-patch as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your blocks are so lovely! I have never done a Dear Jane before.
    I love the colors in your nine patch! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to visit again , you are inspiring with the work you show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad that you are going back to your DJ quilt.
    Good luck with it!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥