Sunday, April 26

Pattern System...

Remember earlier this week I posted about this old Dot to Dot pattern system I have...

Dear blogging artist friend Pearl, remembered seeing it at a local craft show a few years ago... I googled the name Lutterloh that Pearl gave me and sure enough, it's the very same system just with more up to date classic modern designs for today's fashion.
Here is a video showing how it's done...
Then just last night, flipping through my craft catalogue that came last week, I see they are going to be at our big Craft and Quilt show that's happening here in just 2 1/2 weeks time...How about that!

I may start a new project today...maybe not!....♥

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of Lutterloh. Sounds a bit scary drafting up patterns though (to those of us who don't make our own clothes). I even struggle with the store patterns - but that's probably impatience and lack of sufficient time...

    Will catch up with the stand at the show. See what it's all about. Most of the clothes in the shops these days are pretty ordinary... and making clothes could be a little stash-busting?? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that they will be at a local event and you can get to see them and ask questions, etc. Let us know how it goes if you do see them. I've done a lot of garment sewing (years back) but never tried to draft my own patterns. I'm sure you are very good at this already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥