Thursday, April 16

Non Slip Rulers...

I saw this tape on someones blog...sorry I can't remember whose blog it was to give credit to.
Who ever it was...thank you!

For me, this tape is the best thing since slice bread!.....I have so much trouble with my ruler moving and sliding on me just as I'm about to cut my fabric.....you just stick it to the underneath side of the ruler, it's clear so you can still see the measurements through it.....love it!
My chemist didn't stock it, but he kindly got it in for me. It really works a treat, and at $7 for a 7 yard reel.....I think that's good value and should do quite a few rulers..

Off try Lurline's method on making pinwheels...
Until next time...♥

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Great Tip with the Sticky...must keep an eye out for it...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will check that one out at our local Chemist...thanks Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know about the tape, I read it too but assumed it wouldn't be avialble here. I will hunt some out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Julia, I have the same problem when cutting so will go and hunt for the nexcare tape next time I go shopping - Natima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tape tip. I wonder if it is sold in the US. Maybe under another brand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, thanks Julia ... just what I'm after!! I'll put that on my shopping list for today :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool find. Mrs. Goodneedle mentioned something about this to me one time but I forgot. I wonder where I could find this. I hope we can see some pinwheels soon...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic idea! Thanks for sharing this! I am going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Julia, thank you for the tip I will try and purchase some over here in Vic.....Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥