Wednesday, April 15

Auditioning Pinwheels & Mail...

Auditioning pinwheels, small or large...
Kathie, waving to you Kathie.....suggested I try smaller pinwheels and looking at them here, I really love the smaller ones.
The bigger ones seem to detract too much from the medallion centre piece...so I think I will go with the smaller pinwheels...thank you Kathie!

I couldn't believe this.....
I just had to share with you how my mail all the way across the big pond came from the US.
This Baptist fan template was rolled up inside this Aluminium foil box....no wrapping paper nothing...all the print and bar code were crossed out, my address and a customs sticker placed over that..
I found it outside my front door yesterday morning....well, at least it got here Ok..

Have a lovely day...I'm off to make pinwheels....♥

11 comments:

  1. I do love the change Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I also really like the smaller pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes...the smaller pinwheels are MUCH better than the larger ones (for the exact reason you mentioned). Interesting how that template was packaged AND that it reached you safely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really think the smaller ones look better as well. What great advice!
    Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, yes, the small look great!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree, the smaller pinwheels are just right. I would have stared and stared at that before it occurred to me though LOL, you have a good eye Kathie :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes....i do love the smaller one....that looks better

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH I am so glad you liked what I suggested! Yes it was all about the scale for this. The big pinwheels were overbearing to those cute little flowers, now they compliment it!
    looking good can't wait to see it finished now!
    hey that was creative packaging and recycling I like that!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Julia...I'm impressed with the packaging and that it got here!!! A good recycling idea...Dzintra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup! Kathie was spot on! The smaller pinwheels looks much better! 8-)
    Had you ordered that Baptist Fan template, or received it as a gift? Nice template! 8-)
    Happy stitchings Julia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that great medallion! I love the pinwheels - the smaller ones I agree but my favorite part really is the "auditioning." Looking forward to seeing more.

    Interesting how your Baptist Fan arrived. Hmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥