Friday, March 20

Tutorials, Copyright...... new hussif!

This morning I had a lovely email from a lady who has brought something important to my attention...It's to do with my Tutorials and Copyright.

You see, I am giving you free tutorials but at the same time I have a note at the bottom of my blog saying..."Please do not take anything from my blog without my written permission"
So I really need to clarify things a bit...and I will change the wording at the bottom of my blog on my copyright.
You may print off my tutorials for your own use, to make for yourself, gifts for friends and family.....
You may not use my tutorials, patterns and instructions to make things to sell and profit from.

I hope this clarifies things... as I can see how it was a bit confusing.
Thank you pointing this out to me...♥



Speaking of hussifs....here is one I have started just yesterday....it's nice to go back and do a bit of SRE.

The fabric I am using is a beautiful Burgundy brocade, strips of roses are self embroiderd with gold highlights strips..

Still a bit to do on it, but here's a little glimpse of one of the inside pockets...

Until next time...have a lovely day...♥

6 comments:

  1. OH IT IS BEAUTIFUL JULIA. BY THE WAY, HOW IS YOUR WEATHER THESE DAYS? COOLER, I HOPE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silk ribbon embroidery is beautiful. You do such lovely works. It is a good idea to clarifies thing copyright related - Natima

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through someone else's blog and I have been enjoying it with my first cup of coffee of the day. Your work is beautiful. I see that you love to make hexagons too, and we share some friends in common. I live in Ireland, and am involved with the Sheephaven Guild. I will continue to follow your blog, and enjoy getting to know you.
    Micki

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going to be oh so beautiful. I just learned the term "hussif" a few months ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥