Monday, March 16

Sisterhood Award

Lindi from Quilty threads... has honoured me with this award .
I am not particularly into awards or tags... but The 'Sisterhood' thing made me smile and happy to be part of the "Sisterhood"..
Having been an only child, and remember always longing for a sister ...I am very happy to accept this award..
I just cannot decide who to pass this onto...if you are reading this, please feel free to consider yourself as part of the "Sisterhood "and use this award on your blog..

Quilting, blogging is all part of our "Sisterhood'....♥

2 comments:

  1. Julia, You deserved this award because you are the only child. Now you have many sisters on this Blogland. Thanks for sharing - Natima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Julia, you deserve it. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥