Wednesday, March 4

Rose Chic...not so shabby bag

On a roll!
I made another bag, this time a 'not so shabby chic bag! '.
These bags are quite a bit of work, but I do enjoy making them...I love playing with the fabrics, seeing how they'll turn out in different fabrics.
This fabric is Gossamer Petals by Danhui Nai for South Sea Imports
This time, I thought I'd see how fabric handles look on the bag...really nice handles are so hard to find around here.
The bag is quite big, so it does take up quite a bit of fabric....it's nice doing something different for a change and I guess it's another good way to use up some stash!

Hope you had a fun day stitching...until next time...♥

14 comments:

  1. I love this bag Julia. The scalloped border and cloth handles are very nice. This color combination is just so very pretty. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bag. And I enjoyed the pincushions in your earlier post. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it! All the beautiful things you do, and they turn out exquisite! Thanks for sharing your talents with us, what an inspiration to try new things!
    Blessings,
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing! I just love it!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the fabric handles the best! ..beautiful work Julia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that bag ,It really looks so feminine!
    Gogeous,Oh to be able to sew well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabric choices! You did a great job on this project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty with the rosy hexies!!! Love it :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally got caught up on your blog...I love those pin cushions. Also, you did well with the black..I tend to shy away from that color but it does your blocks justice...oh yes, I also went through the ceramics, cross stitch duck stage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Julia... my mind is a blur :P
    did I say thanks already...well I can't say enough thanks for the hexie support..You girls rock!
    HUGS!!

    Oooh another bag...I'm loving these!
    Oh and thanks heaps for stopping by my 'door' :D
    Have a groovy day.
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this one too Julia. More rose fabrics, really nice...Natima

    ReplyDelete
  12. Big bags are perfect Julia...and a great way to use up the stash...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥