Monday, March 9

Girlfriends Sewing Gathering...

Good morning everyone...
Thank you so much for the lovely comments yesterday.
I'm feeling a lot better today, having a day out with Dh to the Crabfest was wonderful.
Sometimes all it takes is a break from the usual routine..."A change is ALMOST as good as a holiday"
There were so many people there, I wasn't able to get any really nice photos.
There were lots of craft stalls, mainly handmade jewellery, Ski boat racing, and of course food outlets selling cooked big Blue Manna Crabs that Mandurah is famous for....we had a lovely grilled fish meal at Nino's.



Tomorrow the girls are coming!!!!

We are having a "Girlfriends Sewing Gathering " here at my place tomorrow.
Coffee, cake, lots of laughter, lots of chatter...maybe a little sewing!
It'll be a great day, DD Linda is coming to take DH out for the day... we can get pretty noisy when we get together for a fun sewing day.....

Well, I better go and get the place spic and span...and see what we'll have tomorrow with our coffee.
When friends meet, hearts gather...♥

13 comments:

  1. How nice, a day with girlfriends sewing. Its great when that happens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying reading your blog.
    I think sewing with friends is absolutely the best. Even if you don't get much sewing done there is just something about the gathering of those you love.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day tomorrow Julia. I sure miss the sewing days i had with my friends whan i lived in Central Queensland. Hugs,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better have your place spic and span - I'll be checking for dust, cobwebs - not there to enjoy you or the Girls, you know!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you and your DH enjoyed the crabfest. Your gathering of friends sounds like a lot of fun. Eat a piece of cake and have a nice cup of coffee for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the girlfriends sewing day tomorrow. It can just be a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful day Julia!!
    There's nothing like a day with the girls to revive your spirit!!
    have so much fun!!!
    Funny Lurline :p

    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are feeling better, not good when we are flat..love the quilt in the previous post and a girls day, hope you have a fab day look forward to lots of photos....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment on the 'hay'.
    tis very true!
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoy your sewing day with your friends. I wish i was there ....have fun sewing together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish I could drop in!!! Have a great day...Dzintra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Julia,
    Hope you have a wonderful day with your friends...nothing better than friends, coffee and a little chit chat. Oh, and a little sewing too!
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  13. How fun! It is so great being with friends doing what we enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥