Friday, February 20

Wonky Houses or Wonky Me!!

Well, I thought I was so clever, zipping along, making my wonky happy houses..
I'm thinking 9 down, just three more to go and that will be it...
So, I'm working on the tenth one, thought it looked really nice...went to trim it back and it's too small!!
Silly me, I forgot to add the house strip piece under the roof didn't I...no, I'm not going to unpick it, I'll keep it and use it on something else.
I think I need another cup of coffee and then I'll try again...
Until next time... I hope you have a lovely day...♥

9 comments:

  1. I made a tote bag with my extra "imperfect" house from the Christmas Houses I did this past year. Maybe you could do that and use it for next Spring!

    Or a cute hot pad.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh julia we all have those moments never mind .don't have too much caffiene or who knows what will happen love lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd add an extra border, a tree appliqued in the background, a pretty little garden in the front (with maybe a dog) and a cat in the window.
    Then use it to make a lovely cushion to go with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been there and done that! We'll just call that a house for short people;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've done that - think I realized before I put the sides on, then remember my short dilly-bag!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries... it will turn in to something incredible, I'm sure

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol. I sewed the beige background pieces to the long house strip instead of the roof strip yesterday. Lucky I had heaps of fabric and cut a new bit. I got on a roll and didn't think about what I was doing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! Ive done that too! Perhaps you could use it as the label on the back of the quilt you finish when you get blocks back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥