Tuesday, February 10

What I'm Up to...sneak peek!

It's very hard to be thinking of anything else but what is happening over on our east coast.
The fires are still burning, more towns are under threat and are being evacuated.
The news is devastating, full of stories of sadness, loss of lives and property...as well as amazing stories of survival.
Trying to stay positive and praying for those who have lost everything..
Friday 13th is my birthday...another year gone already!
I was going to have a giveaway, but decided that instead of drawing just one or two names for prize winners....I would like to make you all prize winners!
I am working on a pattern for all of you to share.....just a little birthday gift from me to you.
I'm just finishing off the sewing and tweaking the instructions ...
Please come by on Friday...I'm sure you will be delighted and pleasantly surprised!
Above is a little sneak peek at what I'm working on..
I'm going out with Lurline today for another of our "Girlfriends Gathering"
Take care, and I hope you have a lovely day....♥

13 comments:

  1. I watched more last night on the fires, and my heart is breaking. I pray for all in this terrible disaster, for comfort, and safety. I look forward to Friday,have fun with Lurline!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fires are terrible. I pray for the fires to stop and for every person's safety. I hope you will have a wonderful birtday. May Friday the 13th be a good and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are following the news here in Canada and it is just so terrible. I hope it is over soon so people can start rebuilding their lives.

    Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking of you and all your countrymen and women. The fires look so terrible on the television, I pray you get some rain to put the fires out soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still keeping everyone in our thoughts and prayers. Such a lovely thing you're doing for your birthday...too kind!
    ~Karen~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute embroidery! You're in my thoughts and prayers. =(^_^)=

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry about those sad events happening in your beautiful country. We're following the news and images here in Europe, too, and they really break our hearts...

    Your birthday gift is such a kind, generous, AND CUTE present to all of us. THANKS YOU, Julia ! No doubt that many among us will happily stitch it, thinking about you ;>)
    I'm already saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, as I'll be leaving Belgium on Friday, until 26th February.

    Heartful wishes, with ((HUGS)) & smiles,
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thinking of you and your country Julia, it's just devastating. I'm glad you have friends such as Lurline close to hang on to during this time.

    Thoughts and prayers to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia,

    I can't believe the devastating news coming out of Australia concerning the wildfires. My heart bleeds for everyone who has been touched by this tragedy. I've been seeing some of the pictures. It's just horrible and to think this may have been deliberately set is just unbelievable. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who has lost a loved one to this tragedy and to all those whose homes and property have been destroyed.

    Have a wonderful birthday, Julia.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a wonderful lady. My thoughts and prayers for everyone facing these fires. I sure hope that you have a fun filled day today and enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are having thunderstorms, & rain! I wish we could send it down to Victoria. Of course out west of our state could use some of our rain too.
    Happy Birthday for Friday!
    It is my birthday next week. We Aquarians are a crafty lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one cute birdie, can't wait to see the pattern, you are so generous on your birthday and all. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can hardly wait to see what you have up your sleeve... thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥