Thursday, February 5

Fabric Therapy...

Just had to share these gorgeous fabrics with you...
These repro fabrics arrived in the mail yesterday from Sew Unique Creations...they are just so gorgeous, I bought 1/2 yard of each.... they were on sale for just $4 and $5 yard...can't get better than that!
I'm not sure if the sale is still on, but pop over and have a look here's the link...

I thought I had enough fabric to back the Civil War Quilt, but I need more than I had...so shopping I went!
Our local Textile Traders fabric shop is having a buy 2 get one free offer...I needed 7 metres, seems a lot but that's being very generous with enough fabric to join up for the back.
So I paid for 4 metres, got 2 metres free, and then got 20% off the last metre because I'm in the patchwork guild...wasn't that great!......BTW, the fabric was $10.99 metre..

Doesn't it feel good to do some shopping now and again...you know the old saying..." all work and no play...."

Better do some ironing today...can't remember the last time I saw the bottom of the ironing basket.
Have a great day...♥

8 comments:

  1. Julia I stood for hours on Sunday night doing the ironing .... and the basket is half full AGAIN!!! He he ... it's neverending ;o)!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)
    P.S ..... your fabrics are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try again. New keyboard & keys are sticking. Gorgeous fabrics Julia. Thanks for the link. Need to find somewhere selling fabrics suitable for a Civil War quilt. I want to make the one from Civil War Diary. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful fabrics! I love the repro look but have too much fabric to buy any more (keep saying that, keep saying that) and I suspect I have a few anyway mixed in with everything else. It's great when TT does those sales! I always get my wadding then.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely colors in your new bundle of fabric. I agree, shopping occasionally does the heart good! Glad you got such a good deal. Seems like it would be too hot for you to iron. Please take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I know what you mean about those fabrics, I have a lot of them, I love that red one! My brother spent 2 years in Perth! Happy Sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is beautiful fabric. Have a great time using it. Plus what a nice sale at both locations, that makes it a really great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julia,
    Delicious fabrics! I'm not sure which is better, the prints or the price!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥