Saturday, February 7

Chain of Hearts...

About 4-5 years ago now, I was in a Chain-of -Hearts swap...
It was so much fun, swapping little hearts with girls from all over the world....these above little CQ hearts were embroidered from their heart and sent to me!
Beautiful friendships were made....♥
Sadly, what with one thing or another I had to drop out of the group, but I do have these lovely hearts to look back on and remember each girl when I see her name on the back..
Above, I have counted 27 on the table... I have another 14 made up into a swag attached to the curtain valance in my sewing room!
The hearts have come from Japan, Italy, Norway, New Zealand, England Canada, USA, of course Australia...all over the world.. For each heart I received, I made and sent one back in return.
There are to many girls to name ....so in fear of leaving someone out, I won't name names...the girls know who they are...from my heart, thank you girls..

In friendship...♥

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea for a swap. The swag in your sewing room is so cute. Each and every heart is so unique and a work of art. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mildred, what a lovely idea! A cute decoration for Valentines Day. Do you celebrate Valentines Day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped here after reading one of my friends blogs, and fell in love with your beautiful work, and ideas! You are going on my favorites, I anticipate your next post!
    Beautiful!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful hearts and a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, I love the artsy hearts! How fun and original!
    {{Sorry I called you Lurline, I was just visiting at her place!!}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Julia, love the thought of the Chain of Hearts Swap.Today, I started making some ATC Cards, too hot now to sew.Julia I am not sure whether it was a good idea listing the seven items about myself.LOL.Hugs Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea for a heart swap. Perfect for Valentne's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful heartfelt memory of friendships across the world! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling hearts Julia! Why stop at the valance? Hang them all around your room. 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the swag. That's an idea I want to remember when I have a house again someday. I'm no good at decorating, so I need all the tips I can find. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a REALLY great AND cute
    idea....frilly little mementos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥