Monday, February 16

Building Happy Houses...

Just a quick post to touch base with you all...today, I have been busy building houses...

I'm in Lurline's Happy House swap, I thought it was about time I made a start on my buildings....there's so much happening and so much to do, a few houses today and perhaps a few more another day.

I'm still sad at the recent events here with the bushfire's ...
While choosing and cutting fabric, I couldn't help thinking, ...if only it was that easy to help the poor folk who lost everything in the fires to rebuild...

I think I will make son Joe-Da-Chef's Pork & Veal Meatballs and Spaghetti for dinner tonight..
Have a lovely evening....♥

8 comments:

  1. Hi Julia, your houses loook great. I've printed Joes's meatball recipe out to try. It sounds yummy. I printed out your lovely sewing caddy but am having trouble getting the embroideries the right size due to a gremlin in the computer. I was wondering if you could email me the stitching pattersn please. Hugs, Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your houses look very nice. It will be nice to see this quilt finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those certainly are "happy houses". House blocks of any kind are a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your houses and Joe's recipe for dinner sounds good. Have a wonderful day Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia
    Your houses look great and very happy. What a nice swap to get other happy houses from friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are happy looking houses! Is someone organizing a quilt making for those who lost everything in the fires? Are the fires under control now? I haven't heard anything in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Julia for leaving a comment on my blog! I honestly can say there isn't a house block yet that I didn't absolutely love! I think they would even make wonderful baby quilts for the quilting ministry I am in. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well...these are just the cutest
    ever Julia!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥