Sunday, January 11

What Was Lost Is Found Again...

While scrounging around in my sewing room drawers today looking for some threads , I found this!
I thought it was gone forever... never to be seen again!
I love doing SRE and CQ...I really don't think BDE is my thing.
It's a lovely kit, but I do find the threads knot up and twist a bit on me, which is why I think I put it away and forgot about it.

The kit was from JDR Brazilian Elegance which you can see here .
Pop over and have a look at all the beautiful kits and embroideries, all the eye candy there will surely tempt you to give it a go.....but I think I will just put this away again for another time!....

The threads I was looking for is for a special gift I am making for someone....sorry can't show you just yet, but I'll post about it in a couple of days...

Until next time...♥

8 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful! How could you not want to finish it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I have that kit but have not stitched it yet :-)

    Pierrette =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a beautiful project. I have heard that running your threads though wax will help prevent the tangles. Have a great time when you get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that some other project always surfaces when looking for something in out sewing room... That wouldn't happen if we all lived without UFOs, WISPs, PHDs... lol! But that would mean that we all finish each project before starting another, and where is the fun in that!!! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! Also, love your civil war quilt, how beautiful!!! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always amazed at how beautiful your work is! That is lovely!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will keep us coming back for more!
    Have a happy dayxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥