Thursday, January 15

Wall Vase...for Mildred...

This is for Mildred of Nalley Valley...
Mildred has just posted on her blog about wall vases.....I just remembered I have one and a Butterfly one at that!
Gosh, I have had this for so long, I can't even remember when.
A neighbour gave it to me, when I was first married..... I've always loved it, it's been hiding in my big sideboard.

I must find a place for it on my wall somewhere...thank you Mildred, this brings back lots of old fond memories....♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh Julia, What a magnificent butterfly wall vase. I have never seen a wall vase like yours. Thank you so very much for sharing and yes, you should hang it where you can enjoy its beauty each day. Blessings to you this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Julia. You have been given an award. Pop over to my place and collect it. Hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely stunning!!! Oh you should definitely have that on the wall where it can be seen and enjoyed!!! Love it!!!
    By the way .... there's an award for you on my blog too :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! A wall vase... You can actually put flowers in it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥