Thursday, January 15

Two Awards...I am so honoured !..


Joy has honoured me with this award...thank you Joy for thinking of me
The meaning of this award:
This blog invests and believes in Proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming....These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends .They are not interested in prizes for self-aggrandizement!
Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut ,even more friendships are propagated.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to 8 fellow bloggers, to include the above text in their blog. So ..... Please visit and give more attention to these writers ...
This is so hard, so many I would like to award this to, but here goes...
Lurline, my inspiration and been there for me when I needed it most...thank you... ♥.
Lynnie, my sock teacher, who said I could do it and I did!....
Shari, friend and fellow blogger, thank you for your friendship....♥
Lyn, of Bluebird quilts, who I have come to know through our blogs and friendship formed..♥
Mel, from My Own Place...must go read what she says about herself...fun!...
Belinda, of Brown Dirt Cottage,, beautiful blog...thank you for all your kind comments...♥
Maree, of On My Verandah, for her beautiful blog and friendship in blogging...
Myra, in Canada, great tutorials....♥....


Dear Pia, who was my mortal in the Stitchers Angel swap has awarded me this lovely
award...isn't it pretty, thank you Pia
I will pass it on to 3 blogs that inspire me.
Robyn of Daisy quilts... we are doing the Hexagon quilt-along together..♥
Christine of Once Upon a Quilt...talented beautiful quilter, inspires me...♥
Bernadette, of Quilting B..inspirational quilting...must see..♥
Please join in the fun if you wish...♥

7 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations, and thank you! It is nice to know folks get pleasure reading your blog!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you julia i had the utmost faith in you as you are a perfectionist ...it comes so naturally too ..your kindness and generosity too you truly deserve the award love lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...thanks so much Julia...I'm glad we happened upon each other through this lovely bloggy quilty world we share...You are an inspiration!
    Woohoo... *big grin* thanks!!
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julia on the well-deserved awards. Always such a pleasure to visit with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. REally enjoyed reading your blog. It looks like you have been very busy already this year. Thanks again for the lovely swap gifts. I am trying to send off a little something to you...if it ever warms up here...and I make it to the post office.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, Thanks so much for the award! I'm truly pleased that you consider me a friend and please know that I see you as a great friend too! To read my post about the award: http://melsownplace.blogspot.com/2009/01/thank-you-and-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Love the one with the roses!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥