Thursday, January 8

Socks Nearly Done...


socks nearly there
Originally uploaded by Ribbonwiz
Lynnie to the rescue!....yah!

Lynnie came to my rescue yesterday and helped me turn the heel on my last sock....looks good doesn't it!
Just look how well the strips match up.
I knitted a bit last night, I was hoping to have it finished then....but my hands had had enough for one day...today is another day!

The weather man said hot, hot hot, till Monday!!
Hotting up outside, must go and make a start to the day.
Have a good one...♥
Hugs Julia

4 comments:

  1. julia you are a star i am absolutely over the moon that you have stuck with it keep up the good work luv lynnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great. Admiring your work, I was never any good at knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia - I'm so impressed with your socks. They look stunning. Well done. Hope you survive the heat - it's cooler here today but the hot stuff is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The socks are very nice. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥