Wednesday, January 21

Pink Quilt Photos...

Well, I forgot my camera, but Dear Louise didn't....she sent through these just now....
Thank you so much Louise...♥
Just look at all these beautiful different quilts.... and how a different sashing and/ or border can make a quilt so special in it's own way..

That's Teena and Shari holding up the quilt....Love that top Teena!


Isn't this one just gorgeous...



This one with the Pink bows for cancer...
Great effort girls, and a big thank you to all the girls that made the blocks....we can all be proud of these quilts.....♥
In Friendship

8 comments:

  1. So happy to get to view all the lovely quilts. Thanks to Louise. They are quite striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts. THanks for sharing!

    BTW, I love the picture of the quilt in your header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Such beautiful work! I love pink and for such a wonderful cause too!

    Great job to you and all your ladies!

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI, This is very, very nice,beautiful

    Hugs

    DENI

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julia! I just posted the photos as well! lol

    We had a lot of fun!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful quilts! Outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You all did a wonderful job of the pink quilts! That photo of the babe in your other post is adorable!!! A point in case photo! Wonderful!!! 8-)
    I hope the quilts do well for the fund-raising!
    Happy stitchings! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow,,,thanks for the wonderful parade of fabulous pink quilts. I sorta had a little Deja Vu...but realized I had seen these on Shari's blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥