Sunday, January 25

My Crinoline Ladies Plate Collection...

Today, I thought I would share with you my Crinoline Lady China collection...
I love crinoline ladies, plates , embroideries, redwork, doilies....anything that has Crinoline Ladies.
This is my favourite set... The beautiful lady on this cup, saucer and plates set is called "Pinkie"
I bought it on Ebay, as I did most of this collection.
If you click on the picture, you may be able to see even the runner has Crinoline ladies on it.
Lurline gave me this fabric some time ago and it was just perfect for this runner under the collection...


Here's one that a friend gave me, when she saw it and how unusual the shape was she thought I might like it and kindly gifted me with it...wasn't that lovely of her!

Well, I'm off to sew again...I guess you know what I'll be working on...not long now to say "it's finished"....
Thank you for coming by....♥

17 comments:

  1. All things Crinoine and looks so pretty - remind me - I have a beautiful hankie you can have!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dishes and the runner is just perfect. I see these dishes in antique stores occasionally and now I will think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty ... and that runner is perfect to display them on :o).
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your collection is beautiful. I would never have thought that they would be on a china pattern. They are so pretty and delicate. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very pretty and can see why you love them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Julie this is very very beautiful.... I love too much porcelain
    Thanks for loking
    DENI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julia,
    I have never seen china with ladies on them. Very unique I think? 8-)
    I don't have a china or crystal collection. I'm a basic kind of gal... 8-)
    Your Civil War quilt is coming along quite nicely...quickly too! Good for you!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh these are beautiful....as a collector of way to much dinnerware/china...this is really pretty...a nice addition to any collection.
    Deby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Julia - I have mama's quilt on my blog tonight. Pls take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are so pretty. Thank you for sharing the picture

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW...I'm dying over these dishes!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! My mom would love those! They are beautiful!! Such a nice collection!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful collection! I am curious to see the redwork crinoline ladies as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Crinoline Ladies collection! They are really wonderful. I see your Civil War quilt is coming along nicely.

    I've tagged you...hope you'll want to play :-) details are on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Julie, forgot to mention when commenting on your blog about your son & his cooking blog your gorgeous china. I too love crinoline ladies. You have such a beautiful collection. Hugs,
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your crinoline ladies plates are gorgeous. What a unique item to collect.

    BTW, Joe's blogs are cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥