Sunday, December 28

Twelve days of a Quilters Christmas...

This came through an email this morning...enjoy!
On the 1st day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: An ergonomic rotary
cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 2nd day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 2 quilting sharps
and an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 3rd day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 3 yards of low loft
batting, 2 quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits
me to a tee!

On the 4th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 4 acrylic
templates, 3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and an
ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 5th day of Christmas my sweetie pie fave to me: 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4
acrylic templates, 3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and
an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 6th day of Christmas my sweetie pi gave to me: 6 1930's
reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4 acrylic templates, 3 yards of low
loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary cutter that
fits me to a tee!

On the 7th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 7 yards of backing,
6 yards of 1930's reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4 acrylic templates,
3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary
cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 8th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 8 rubber thimbles,
7 yards of backing, 6 yards of 1930's reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS,
4 acrylic templates, 3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps
and an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 9th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 9 ladies in the
quilting bee, 8 rubber thimbles, 7 yards of backing, 6 yards of
1930's reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4 acrylic templates, 3 yards of
low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary cutter
that fits me to a tee!

On the 10th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 10 quilting
magazines, 9 ladies in the quilting bee, 8 rubber thimbles, 7 yards
of backing, 6 yards of 1930's reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4
acrylic templates, 3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and
an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 11th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 11 packets of
batik dye, 10 quilting magazines, 9 ladies in the quilting bee, 8
rubber thimbles, 7 yards of backing, 6 yards of 1930's reproductions,
5 FAT QUARTERS, 4 acrylic templates, 3 yards of low loft batting, 2
quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary cutter that fits me to a tee!

On the 12th day of Christmas my sweetie pie gave to me: 12 days to quilt
unbothered by chores, 11 packets of batik dye, 10 quilting magazines,
9 ladies in the quilting bee, 8 rubber thimbles, 7 yards of backing,
6 yards of 1930's reproductions, 5 FAT QUARTERS, 4 acrylic templates,
3 yards of low loft batting, 2 quilting sharps and an ergonomic rotary
cutter that fits me to a tee!
Have a great day..♥

2 comments:

  1. Well, How cute and appropriate for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have 12 days to quilt, and any of the other gifts as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥