Friday, December 5

Sock Progress...

At the risk of Lurline taking me off her Christmas list, (if I have done more than her)..here is my sock so far.
It didn't take to long really to knit up the six inches we had to do for this part of the sock, but as I am a tight knitter, I think I should have used bigger needles.
I do have small feet, only a size 6, it will fit, but it's a bit snug.

I love how the variegated wool knits up into a design, this ball will make one pair of socks, with some wool left over...
Lynnie said if we save the left over wool from several different colours, we could make some really fun unusual socks..

Thanks for popping by, until next time.

Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Love the pattern the yarn is creating on your sock. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job. I love yarn that has the various colors, you never know what sort of design will appear...it adds such warmth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you chose. I'm sure Lurline will still keep you on her Christmas list.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for showing your progress! I have committed myself to learning the art of knitting after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥