Saturday, December 27

So That Was Christmas...

So this is Christmas....Another year over!
We had a wonderful Christmas , our celebration was yesterday with DS Joe-Da-Chef and family.
DD Linda went camping with DGD Rebeccah and friends, but popped in Christmas morning for a while, with lots of hugs and best wishes..
DS #2 Laurie is in Brazil, I was so surprised and happy to hear his voice on the phone very early Christmas morning...until then I must admit I was feeling a little sad, it's the first time he has been overseas...He's 44, a big boy now, I know...but a mother never stops worrying!
He's loving it over there..
It was such a busy exciting day yesterday, can you believe I forgot to take photos.
We were given a beautiful big basket of food goodies, DH had it all pulled apart to see what was in it before I got out the camera...
In the evening with a full tummy, all I was good for was to sit with a happy smile on my face, grateful for all the blessings in my life...I did manage a few rows of my Dear Jane cross-stitch and a few pieces of chocolate!
I'm off to Spotlight this morning, our local fabric and craft shop to buy new lace curtains for the front rooms with Christmas gift money...There's 20% off everything in the store today!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas..
Christmas Hugs x♥x

8 comments:

  1. I wish you luck with the lace curtains and I hope you will share pictures with us. Don't you love Christmas cash and sales?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lovely day you had...your x-stitch is looking Beautiful a nice way to end a busy day.
    hope 2009 brings you everything you wish for.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so behind in blogging, and have been catching up on your blog. Your crinoline ladies are wonderful, they remind me of the Southern Belles that we used to see at Cypress Gardens here in Central Florida. they would just be strolling along, and looked so charming. It sounds as if you had a very nice Christmas, and I hope that you have a successful shopping trip today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, Sound like you had a lovely summer day! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely day you've had Julia - so glad.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Did you find anything at the sale?
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm - wondering about that Sale! Maybe I'll stay away!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess you're right Julia, I think I have to use it, since it's a waste otherwise...
    Oh I love your DJ Cross stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥