Thursday, December 18

More Crinoline Ladies...SRE






Boy, blogging is so addictive...do you find that too!

Each day I wake up and think what will I blog about today, I've no new patchwork or stitching to show, I know it is "blogging without obligation"...I just like to keep in touch with all the lovely friends I have made since I started my blog..

I thought you might like to see some more beautiful SRE eye candy,created by my embroidery friends.

Above is a beautiful Crinoline lady, designed and stitched by Melanie..

This one above was embroidered for me by Janet..


Dear Golda beautifully created this crinoline lady for me, you may remember me posting about our Christmas gathering here,

Golda was in hospital then and was not able to enjoy the evening with us. My dear friend is still having a few problems, so my thoughts are with her at this time.

Until next time...

Hugs

10 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Your title says "More", I just don't know how I ever missed the first ones. These are just Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love these ladies. They are each so beautiful. I will remember dear Golda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed catching up with you here this evening. Such pretties you've shown us and you've been busy knitting too.

    Wishing you Merry Christmas, Julia.

    ~Jody

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is definetly addictive, but so much fun! I love all of your stitchery; make sure and tell all of your friends that made these they are gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love seeing what you blog. These were just beautiful ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely embroidery. I just love crinoline ladies. Thanks for showing them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous. What are you going to do with your ladies?

    Pat
    www.patriciarose-apotpourri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The embroidered ladies are beautiful! I love embroidery and the vintage look of them. Looks like you had a great time together with your friends. Have a happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful Work...such Fine Details..
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a young girl I spent many happy hours painting those crinoline ladies, I loved them so. My mother did embroidery with Crinoline ladies, & I copied them in paints.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥