Tuesday, November 25

It's All About Me...I've been tagged!

Mildred, of Nalley Valley has tagged me and nominated me for Meme awards.

I'm never know who to tag and if they mind being tagged, so I'm only going to tag a couple of my dear friends that I go to guild with, this will be something new to them...if anyone would like to play along , please join in.

The rules of this Meme are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when you have posted your entry. Here goes:

1. I do not have a shoe or bag fetish...hate shoes, and only use one bag till I need to replace it.

2. Am a chronic nail biter, tried acrylic nails but could not hand quilt with them on.

3. A bit of a perfectionist, everything has to be so so, and colour co-ordinated

4. Hate cooking, love chocolate....wish Dh would cook.

5. Addicted to fabric and have to sew everyday... sewing has been my life and keeps my fingers out of my mouth.

6. Looking forward to next year, that it will be better than this one...this one started off badly with Dh falling off the roof, he is doing well now.

Dear friend Lurline.... http://lurlineg.blogspot.com/
Dear friend Shari ....http://mumsyblossom.blogspot.com/

This has been fun!
Hugs

6 comments:

  1. Julia, I enjoyed reading all about you. I will be visiting your dear friends' blogs as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about being tagged. Don't think I will participate. Thanks for thinking of me.
    Cheers Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I found your blog from Lurline's and I love the quilts you are working on. Look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's that casserole caddy on your previous post!
    Loved reading about you,I like those tags...
    was nice to have you come by my blog I will be popping you on my fav's so I can come back to see you too:)
    Hey You need to check out my older post listed as "tour"
    My Sister is a fabric addicted quilter and it shows some of her work,Reckon you'd love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julia, most of your tag items could describe me to a 'T'! I HATE to cook and I only have a few pairs of shoes. Bags however are a bit more fun for me because I don't have to worry about being a skinny minny to use one fashionably!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia!
    Just getting caught up on your doings here! Love the Casserole Caddy! Thanks for the tute there!
    What a great idea! A recipe bag Christmas Swap. Will have to remember that one!
    I am envious of your sewing table! Would be a handy thing to take to quilting retreats! 8-)
    Your tumbler is coming along nicely! So is your apple core quilt! I am slowly making strides with my hexagon quilt...
    Love your old house and basket quilts!
    Gotta go now! Lots of other blogs I need to get caught up on! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥