Thursday, November 6

Confetti Quilt Progress...so cute!

Good morning... A quick post this morning before we have to head off up to town for a medical appointment.

I just had to show you a sneak preview of the yo-yo's on the quilt.
I have only half machine quilted the top and was itching to see how the yo-yo's would look on it, so last night I appliqued a few on...it's so cute!
I quilted down and across the sashings in the ditch, then quilted scallops around the blocks to frame the yo-yo's...I think this way really sets off the yo-yo's....Double click on the photo for a closer look..

Must go shower and get ready to go..
Wet and dismal here, supposed to be spring!
I still have not changed my computer clock to show daylight saving time..
Hugs..

13 comments:

  1. Julia, your quilt is adorable. Love the mixture of colors and yo-yo's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and pretty - hope to see it soon!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this quilt. The yo-yo's and quilting look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the yo yos and the quilting design. It adds such charm and character to each block. Great choices and wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I just love working with Yo-Yo's!!! The colors in your quilt are wonderful!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Julia I sooo love this quilt and might have to make one myself.

    Happy stitching
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...that is looking pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that quilt is adorable Julia!! Your Yo-yos are so nice a round!!! You actually appliqued them all the way around? Hmmmm? I thought that they just get tacked down... Something I will have to try...
    Nice job!! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely, I never thought it would look so great with the yo-yo's :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful quilts . Thanks for visiting my blog ,Clare's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet quilt and I love the yo yo's! I want one just like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice and colourful. You have done a really good job of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The yo-yos add that extra little touch of fun. A lovely colourful quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥