Wednesday, November 19

Christmas Windup Bash...

Yesterday was our guild's Christmas Bash....the theme was "Other Countries" - as we have two girls from Canada, one girl with a daughter there and another girl from the states, we represented Canada, and dressed in red and white.
This photo above is just a small shot of the turn up, over 200 ladies turn up most months,.
This table 's theme was Mexico, they had the most beautiful fabric as their table cloth, it will be lucky to get home in one piece as I'm sure some were tempted to snip a bit off.....I was!


This is a snap of the other side of the room, not everyone had arrived yet. That's our table in front with Lurline and Teena chatting there..

Dear Gwen, one of our gorgeous girls brought this along, I hope if you click on the picture you will be able to see it's "Reindeer Poo"...Gwen always comes up with something fun like this..

How game was this lady from the French table coming as a french maid...doesn't she look beautiful!...I won't tell you what she said her DH said to her as she left home!!
It was a fun day, and that's it for this years guild sewing days, we'll see what next year brings...
Must dash, I have the embroidery girls coming over today..
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful time! Love the Reindeer poo! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the reindeer poo....will certainly use that idea!

    Your friends sound like so much fun.

    As for the applique UFO - why not put a border on it and use it above a doorway? It would look lovely in a bedroom or even a bath.

    Bye the way, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great fun day.

    Christine

    ps. I am sure he told her she could dust at his place anytime.....vbg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥