Thursday, November 20

Christmas Baskets...

Couldn't help myself!.....
I just had to make some of these little baskets, it seems like every blogger is making them, so I did too.
Pink Penguin designed and posted a great tutorial on them, they really are so easy to do, her tut is very easy to follow.

My embroidery friends were here yesterday, we had a lovely morning, stitching and chatting, after they left, I thought these little baskets might be a nice little something to give them each with a little stitchery and threads inside that they can work on when they like.

We started this group called "Crafty Thimbles" about five years ago, I taught them silk ribbon embroidery at our local Spotlight fabric and craft shop, after teaching them for a year, instead of going our separate ways....we decided to keep in touch by meeting once a week in our homes.

Three baskets made another four to make...did you know that it's only 36 days to Christmas!
Must get a move on...have a lovely day..

4 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm thinking I'm now the only blogger left that hasn't yet made any of these gorgeous baskets!!! Hmmm, time to fix that :o).
    They look great Julia - fabulous gift idea!!!
    Hugs,
    Joy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia! The baskets look great! Perfect for little Christmas pressies! (hint hint)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wonderful gift idea, and the baskets are just the cutest things!

    36 days? Uh-oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baskets are really fantastic Julia. I am inspired to drag out Christmas fabric and have a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥