Thursday, November 20

Baskets Galore....


Well, this makes it two posts in the one day...

I couldn't stop at one basket.... Just had to keep going, I was on a roll, had a little production line going here....so while they were going well, I just kept going!
They are fun to do, and I can see me doing more of these baskets for gifts next year, but that's it for the baskets for now, must get back to what I was doing before.
I really want to make a start on my tumbler quilt, I have the tumblers already cut out..

Bye for now...Hugs

5 kind people said..:

nima said...

Beautiful selection of fabric and great finishing

Milah said...

Those turned out really nice! I thought about making some in christmas fabrics but hadn't started any yet. Assembly line it the way to go!

Brenda said...

Your baskets are wonderful. Everyone who receives one will treasure it always. Christmas fabrics are so much fun.

Shari said...

Wow Julia! You've been so busy! The baskets look great. Congratulations on such an achievement!
Cheerio

Robyn said...

Oh Wow! You go girl!!
I know what you mean about being on a roll...I started with one and so far I'm still going...lol
They are fun to make and yours are wonderful!!

Robyn xx