Thursday, October 30

My Angel has Arrived!....Pia

More mail!!
My Stitchers Angel parcel has arrived all the way from Denmark, and have a look at the beautiful work Pia has done and generously sent me...
Hi Pia, Thank you so much, I love, love, love all your beautiful work, it's all so lovely and beautifully done.
The bag is gorgeous, I will use it for small sewing projects.
I love the colours and all the tiny beads on the pincushion, that is so much work...beautiful!
The little hexagon box is lovely, as is the little tin box... very Victorian, I think you have been looking at my blog, and know just what I love, thank you.
Your friends stitchery patterns are cute and lovely.... and the yummy chocolates are to die for, I LOVE chocolate !.....I shall have to share them with DH.
Pia, thank you, I am thrilled to bits with everything... please send me a link to your blog page..

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Pleased to see that the parcel arrived safely down under. And yes I checked your blog almost daily to learn something about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pia did a wonderful job on your gifts. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovelies your have there from Pia!
    Since Pia has commented we can go have a look-see at her blog! Thanks Pia! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Julia - you are so lucky! Really lovely gifts - I have visited Pia's blog!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't love those gifts! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful gifts to enjoy forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely gifts. I enjoyed looking at all your little quilts and bears!
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Pia did send you some fantastic gifts....

    ReplyDelete
  9. lucky you!
    love that pincushion
    one can never have enough of those!
    all the presents are beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥