Wednesday, October 15

Craft Books...$$$

While sitting here last night going through my craft books, I'm thinking...Oh my goodness, I wonder just how much $$$ worth of books I have here!
Thought you might like to see how many...never in my lifetime will I get to make all the things in them that I would like...

Are you like me...I see a quilt, a bag or an embroidery in a book, and think I must have that to do....
As you can see, I have post it stickers on the books, marking things I want to make, when I get the time to do them is another thing!



One particular subscription I have is over eight years worth....and I can't bear to part with a single book.

DH made me the trunk, at first he didn't put any wheels on it, well it didn't need them then.... but as my collection grew, the trunk got heavier, and was impossible to move.
Sometime last year we emptied the trunk and Dh added the much needed wheels..
Now, I'm waiting for Bonnies book to arrive and add to my collection..

Stitch and read your stress away...have a stress free day..

3 comments:

  1. I know exactly what your talking about. I have a collection almost as big as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are doing as good as me in the books and magazine department! It looks to me though, that it is time for DH to make you another trunk...and soon! LOL! 8-)
    I had the Australian Patchwork and Quilting magazines delivered to my place for about 3 years...Love those ones! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an impressive collection, and an impressive trunk to store them in. Your DH must be talented as is his wife. You will love your new book. I have taken a quick look at mine, and am very anxious to really sit down with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥