Monday, October 6

CQ Victorian Box

While I think about my next project, I thought you might like to see my Victorian Box, I designed and had published on CQmagonline.com...way back in 2004!

You can pop over here and get the pattern....very easy to do and with Christmas now not too far away, makes a great gift, or just make one for yourself...you can also make it in just plain fabric (fussy cut) without the embellishing.
Cqmagonline comes out quarterly and as the name suggests, is a great free online mag for lovers of all things to do with embroidery, especially crazy patchwork, beading and embellishing.
The staff and girls that contribute the articles do a great job and well worth a visit...I'm sure you'll be inspired.
I had forgotton it was there, but scroll down to the bottom of the page and read my profile.

I'm starting to miss doing my Crazy Patchwork, I think that's what I'll be doing for Christmas presents this year.

Must go and make a start to the day..

7 comments:

  1. You do lovely work. I can see you are certainly into the details. Very artistic you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Victorian box is lovely, as is everything you do. Thank you for directing to the pattern, and your profile. Very interesting and informative. I am glad you mentioned using plain fabric. I may just give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julia! That box is beautiful!!! And you are sharing instructions for us to make it too yet!!! That's wonderful! Thank you very much! 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely box and so nice to hear you are sharing! Happy sewing, Girls.
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work. thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia, Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! You have a beautiful place here and I can see that you are very talented! It is nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only echo what everyone here has said about your Victorian box - it is absolutely stunning!
    I do wish you hadn't put the link to the CQ online magazine...I should have been in bed hours ago, but I have been browsing that site instead!!! Another addition to My Favourites list...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥