Tuesday, October 14

Confetti Quilt...another new project!

I know...I shouldn't, but I can't help myself!
While looking through my craft books for a particular pattern last night, I came across this quilt..love it!
I found it in an earlier 2008 issue of an Aussie craft book, it's simple, bright and happy.
I'm not sure about the puffs in all the blocks, probably not very practical as far a washing goes, but I still love it.
It's scrappy and bright, just perfect to use up some of my 1930's and feed sack fabrics.
Looks easy and fun to do...

You might get a closer look by clicking on the picture..
I'm still hand quilting my Hexagon Grandma's Garden quilt in the evenings, so this will be nice to machine piece during the day..

Until next time, have a lovely day..

7 comments:

  1. What a cheerful quilt that will be! I have a friend who has a cheerful quilt like that. It stays in her closet and is only pulled out when one of the children are sick. It's fondly called, "the sick blankie" and the children cuddle up in it when they are sick. It probably makes them feel better right away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful fabric, that should make a very pretty quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puffs look like giant yoyos! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful fabric choices for this quilt. Have a wonderful time making it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to answer those siren calls. Looks like a fun, fun quilt. Can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whimsical, cut, lovely ... I love it!
    Hugs - Lurline!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥