Saturday, October 18

Confetti Quilt Blocks...

Started the Confetti Quilt...having so much fun playing with this!

It's really a nice change to break out and use these 1930's fabric in a quilt that's not the traditional...like Grandma's Garden etc!
This quilt is so easy to do and a great way to use up some small pieces of fabric that's not enough to do much with.
Looking at the blocks here.....I'm thinking, there might be a tad too much pink, but I've still got lots more blocks to make, (88 all up) so I can bring in a few more colours to break it up a bit more.
Another thing...the Yo-yo's in different colours will make all the difference to the quilt..

Off to do a quick tidy up around the house, a trip to the shops and hopefully more time on the quilt this arvo...

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting so anxious to pull out my quilting but not until after harvest! The weather here is a nice cool 58 degrees, perfect for quilting....if I only had time.
    So I will just have to follow your progress....it makes me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is looking marvelous. I am still working on totally emptying my scrap bucket, one more quilt should do it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking really good, but then I like pink. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definately NOT too pink - it is looking great - where did you have all those fabrics stashed?
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥