Tuesday, September 30

New Quilt Project..

Tomorrow is the day my computer is getting fixed...yippee!
So while I can, before I get cut off, a quick post to show you my new quilt project...I'm sure some of you will guess what this pattern is called.
As I posted a couple of days ago, I'm going to use the leftovers from my Japanese quilt.
That's just some of the fabric I have in the picture, I'm sure I'll have enough.
It's fun and a nice change to work on something new, and also have a rest from the reproduction fabrics.
Ok, off I go and stitch some more...

P.S. Just want to let you know That my son..Joe-da-chef had to shut down his blog.
He just does not have the time anymore due to his new job, which is very full on.
Thank you all that took the time to pop over there from time to time.

Until next time..hugs

8 comments:

  1. I don't know what that pattern is called, but one of my groups made a donation/raffle quilt like that at the club! It's a great pattern... That would be a good one to consider for Jelly Rolls and Bali Pops! Hmmmmm?
    Happy stitchings, and great to hear your comp is getting fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be nice! Hope to do a bit of sewing this arv.
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I made my Strawberry Lemonade quilt and couple of folks suggested that these blocks are called Bento Box.

    Hope the Puter is all better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is going to be soooo nice! Can't wait to see more of it!!!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. julia,

    i am sad to hear about your son closing his blog--i had popped over a few times a very long time ago, and would love to have gotten some of his recipes.....and, your strip-o-hoy is amazing, as will this new one....
    lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julia, I was feeling the same way. I was tired of making large quilts and have been making a miniature for a doll's cradle.As much as I love repro. fabric's. Regards Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not recognize the pattern, but it sure looks snazzy with the fabrics you are using. Looking forward to seeing more pictures as you progress to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like it. Love the pattern. Hope all goes well with the computer and you are up and running soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥