Monday, September 8

New fabrics and Mess!...

This is the mess in my sewing room right now, and all because I am starting a new quilt!
I know I shouldn't start another quilt...but...I fell in love with this 'Strip O Hoy ' quilt, I first saw over at Dales blog.
Dale kindly let me know the name of the quilt and the designers name..now I can't wait for the pattern to arrive..fabrics cut and ready to go!..
The pattern is made up in two jelly rolls, but as I have heaps of strips left over from my Berry Crush quilt, I'll use them, and cut up some more of my fabrics from my stash ready to start the quilt when my pattern arrives..

An order of new reproduction fabrics have arrived...oh dear!...I just can't help myself.... I love these fabrics.
My favourite place to shop for these is Quiltbook they have the best selection of civil war and repro fabrics to choose from..

I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I just love shopping there....great prices and great service..
If you look closely, you will see the fifth one up from the bottom is the pattern of my blog background..

Off to stitch, have a lovely day..

2 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a mess when one is creating!! It is not like you are the only one it happens too! LOL!! 8-)
    A lovely pattern...beautiful fabrics!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pattern! I think it will look wonderful in those fabrics! I love shopping at Quiltbook!! That is where I get my reproduction fabrics too! They do have a wonderful selection!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥