Thursday, September 11

More New Blocks..Strip o Hoy

More blocks done on my new quilt..
Oh..I just picked up a mistake on one of the blocks..can you see it!...oh and another block!
OK, where's my unpicker..


Here's me feeling so smart and smug that I accomplished this much in just a couple of days....
That's why I like to post a pic on my blog, so I can see it in another perspective...if I don't pick up a mistake, someone else would.
Could have been worse, if I had started to put the blocks together I might not have seen it and had more to unpick.

Until next time, have a lovely day..

7 comments:

  1. Pictures are a very helpful tool. The seam ripper is another very important tool. I use mine tons. LOL. I really like the colors you chose to use; it is looking great. Have a great time finishing it and post another picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking great!!! I really like the pattern. Good thing that you caught the mistakes now...I made a basket quilt once and found that I had turned the triangles the wrong direction on one of the basket handles....I found this after it was quilted. I carefully picked it all out in that area, fixed it and you can't even tell that it had been repaired, but it did take a long time to redo it.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, picked it straight off - love the quilt!
    Another perfectionist, I'm glad there are at least two of us - hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it a lot, and didn't see any mistake until you pointed it out. I love the scrappiness of your quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, I've only just started mine.
    I do a bit of sewing but not quilts, but love looking at them.
    I admire all the work that goes in to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this Julia!
    It looks so happy, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this quilt Julia, and I didn't really see the mistake .... I really like the scrappy look too.
    BTW Thanks for your good wishes you left re our wedding anniversary. :-}
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥