Friday, September 26

Catch Up...this and that

I'm still having trouble with my computer...our dear computer friend/ wiz is not well enough to take a look at it, so until I can get someone to come and have a look at it, I'll keep trying to post..
I get so far into a post and then the computer cuts out....so frustrating..Arhhh!

Above is a photo of a silk print that I embellished a while back, I just love it!
It's all beaded and embellished with tiny beads, and doesn't the white feather in her hat just finish it off beautifully!
The print is a Judith and Kathryn silk print, a couple of very talented Aussie girls who do the most beautiful embellished Victorian style work...here is a link to them..

Until next time, take care

7 comments:

  1. That's almost too gorgeous for words - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's wonderful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Julia! That is amazing!!! I don't think I have ever saw anything like that! It is beautiful.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful. What a great idea to transform a panel into something extra special.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful work.
    We had a powercut for the day, & I was so lost, no computer, no sewing machine- jut when I kidded myself I would sew! Not even any TV, or music.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see a post again and a beautiful one at that! Hope you had some luck today with your computer!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How gorgeous!! I love your stitchwork! I have a lady print that I want to make into something and embellish, eventually! Thanks for the creative inspiration!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥