Wednesday, September 10

Beginning of a New Quilt..

What is it about starting a new quilt...the excitement of seeing what it will look like, new design, new enthusiasm...for me it's all of that and more!



I Googled this pattern "Strip O Hoy" and found it on EBay,.
This quilt is a good one for using up strips of scraps, or should I say " scrappy strips" this pattern calls for two jelly rolls.
I am using up the 2" strips left over from my Berry Crush, so these blocks will be smaller and the overall quilt will be smaller... but that's OK with me!
Once I get into the swing of it, the blocks should not take too long to put together.

Off to do some more..

4 comments:

  1. This pattern looks like it would be fairly easy. Very scrappy looking. The more fabrics, the merrier for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great - love it!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great so far Julia! A nice and simple pattern! I look forward to watching it grow... 8-)
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, and your colors are perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥