Wednesday, August 6

Sewing Day at My Place...

Sewing day was at my place yesterday, just look at the concentration, I don't think anyone even noticed that I took this photo!

We had a really great day, a few girls were not able to come, or we would have had to spread out even more.
From the left.. Robin, Diane hiding in there.
Lurline in the pink top busy working on her Babette Blanket, made us the most yummy Orange Hazelnut Gateau for dessert, I wish I had taken a photo of it.
Pat who makes the most yummy Powder Puff cakes, I wish I had taken a photo of them too.
Lyn showing Teena how to crochet a hexagon.
Prue right at the back working on a redwork stitchery.
Jan, "Galivantour" crocheting hexagons for a scarf...slow down Jan wait till I catch up!
Gwen, working on a hexagon quilt, that someone had started, I can't remember who, but Gwen is finishing it off to give to an Aunt.

A big thank you to Lyn, a crochet and knitting teacher, for her time and patience in showing us how to join the hexagons, and giving us some great tips on crochet...

Have a lovely day.. must go and get ready now for today, the embroidery girls are come for morning tea...gosh how did I ever have time to go to work and raise a family!...

6 comments:

  1. Great day, Julia, thanks!
    Hugs - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a wonderful time! That must be a HUGE table!!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all had a great time

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a bunch of fun, you all seemed to have!
    How lovely to have the space for a gettogether like that.
    I agree, there is so much to do, now we are older, we wonder what we did to fill our days before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you gals had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, stitching heaven - to be with like-minded people for a day! Wish I lived a couple of thousand miles closer to you, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥