Thursday, August 7

Disappearing Nine Patch... baby quilt

I had a lovely time today putting this baby disappearing nine patch quilt together.
It was a joy to do.

I loved it so much, I can see another disappearing nine patch quilt in the making, this time in rose fabrics, fussy cutting the roses to be the focus of the quilt.
It's such an easy pattern to do, and now that I know how it goes together, I'll know where to place the focus fabrics.

There's lots of the baby fabrics left, so they should be enough for the backing, and I had just enough of the blue fabric for the 2 inch border.

Tomorrow, if I have time I will sandwich and pin the top ready for machine quilting.
I'll keep the quilting simple so that shouldn't take too long to quilt..

Till next time...." Stitch your stress away."

6 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty, I love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice job! I love the fabrics.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like fun, I have started one last night with leftover nine patches that I had.

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors. It looks so soft and welcoming. I like the way you arranged the blocks, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true! Stitch your stress away!
    Lovely little baby quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥