Saturday, August 30

Crochet Doll Blanket..finished

At last, my crochet doll blanket is finished...I'm so glad, that's it for crochet this year, I'm really over it now!
I ended up doing the same scallop crochet burgundy edge like the scarf...finishes it off beautifully!
I do have a little bit of wool left, nothing very much, but I can live with that in the cupboard..
Now, I can get back to my sewing

Monday is the start of spring...yippee!.....I hope the weather starts to warm up a bit now, I hate being cold.

Have a lovely weekend whatever your doing..

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! I have not crocheted in quite awhile, to many sewing projects. LOL. Enjoy spring,my favorite time of year, we are entering fall. Which means lots of work to do for next spring preparations. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Doll blanket. Which reminds me, I have the pieces all done & only need to join the medallions.
    We have had some really hopeful Spring days here, but today is chilly & rather wet, & bedraggled.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful, did you make the doll too? Are you doing Bonnie's new mystery 'Old Tobacco Road'?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply said...a doll bed darling. 8-)
    You crochet very fast!!
    Happy stitchings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥