Sunday, August 10

Baby Quilt ... nearly finished

My disappearing nine patch baby quilt is nearly finished..

Well, I didn't have enough of the baby fabric left to back the quilt after all, but I did have this dark blue/white spotted fabric with little teddies all over it, so I used that.
Actually, I think this works out so much better, now the little one will have a reversible quilt, the other side being for when he is a little bigger.
I just need to bind it now, which I hope to do today and put it away for when the baby is born...

My little teddy sitting on the quilt is Sarah, she is about 19 inches long, and is wearing a dress I made out of Debbie Mumm fabric...

It's early and still a cold outside just now, but it promises to be a glorious day, we may go for a walk to the beach, just a lovely short walk from our place.

Enjoy your day..

2 comments:

  1. The Baby Quilt is a lovely one! The backing is just perfect, who does not love Teddies?!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the backing, perfect.
    Beach walk sounds nice too. It is fine here, but somewhat chilly just yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥