Tuesday, July 29

Fabric Swap..reproductions.


Dear quilting friend Prue here in Perth organized a swap of fat-eighths in reproduction fabrics.

We all know that you can never have enough of reproduction fabrics, as most times you only need a little piece and a fat 1/8th is the perfect size for the small blocks like in Dear Jane or the Civil War Diary and Love Letter quilts.

I'm thrilled to bits with what I received, above are the 20 fat 1/8th in exchange for the 20 I sent.
They say.."She who dies with the most fabric wasted too much time"

So keep on stitching girls..

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love your fabrics! Such a nice selection! Can't wait to see how you use them.
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fabrics! Lucky you! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥