Thursday, July 10

Antique Rose Wall Hanging...

Here is another stained glass quilt wall hanging I did a few years ago..

I love this Antique Rose wall hanging, it really does look like a stained glass window.
I ended up with RSI in my hands after I finished this quilt, the black 1/4 inch bias tape had to go around such little tiny curves and corners and is all hand stitched down on both sides/edges of the narrow tape...but I think it was all worth it in the end..

I'm still working on my Dear Jane blocks, just a couple more blocks and then another two sections will be ready to be sandwiched and basted for hand quilting in the Quilt-as-You-Go-Method .
You can see my progress here in my Dear Jane Journey..

Have a lovely day..

5 comments:

  1. I love your stained glass! I looks so real! I checked out your DJ progress and it looks amazing!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Stained Glass. I really need to do some. I've got a few patterns but They are way down the list of things to do.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stained glass work is very beautiful. Did you make the bias tape yourself, or did you buy it?
    It is certainly very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that is lovely!!! I love the colours you used too, very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IS very Beatiful your Quilt!! congratulations !
    Lu -from brasil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥