Wednesday, July 2

Another Great Get Together...

Here we are again...playing with fabric and having fun...

As Lurline wrote in her blog, we had another great get together yesterday, these are getting more and more frequent, but it's all about quilting, sewing and fabric...honest!
Above is from the left Prue, Pat and Gwen wearing a lovely vest made in Peru, they are seen here choosing fabric that Lyn brought along for us to look at and perhaps do a little shopping...yes I did partake in a little shopping!

Prue is organizing a Civil War/ Reproduction Fabric Swap with the Yahoo / Aussie Southern Cross Quilters, I just had to buy some more to swap with the girls.
We are swapping fat eighths, I can't wait to see what I get back in return for my swaps...

I just had to share with you my friend Barb's gorgeous trendy shoes, how's that for making a statement and have her feet stand out in a crowd!

I should be sewing, but it was such a beautiful sunny day outside, not at all like a winters day, DH and I went out for lunch and now I'm having an easy lazy day.

Hope you all had a lovely day too..

3 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you had a great day - good friends and fabric, what more could you ask. It's mid-summer here - 17 degrees and rain forecast, typical british summer weather! Love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful day!!! Sounds like so much fun!!
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your visit and comment!
    Your DJ blocks are lovely and you already have so many! I started My Civil War Diaries, but it is getting very slowly foward!
    Can you tell something about the book "Quilting inside the lines"? It seems to be very interesting.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥