Thursday, June 5

OC on Point or Straight....which way!











Bonnie has posted Step 6 of the Orange Crush Mystery Quilt ...

I thought I'd take a couple of photos of my Berry Crush blocks laid out on the floor to get a better picture of how they will look on point or on the straight!

Bonnie has set hers on point, but I'm thinking about setting mine straight, I like how the spinning stars seem to pop out more and how the four patch blocks with the light fabrics cross over on the diagonal.

The more I look at them here, the more I like them on the straight.

What do you think?....

7 comments:

  1. Hi

    I love your colors and I think the straight setting fits them better.
    Paule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, I just love it - please go ahead and set it on the straight so you don't lose those beautiful spinning stars!
    Love - Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definatly use the straight setting...it does make those spinning stars pop.

    Hugs

    The Not Very Chatty Catherine...vbg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the straight setting looks heaps better - not quite so busy and you don't lose the spinning stars.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur with all. I'm still thinking about mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh yes, I agree with the others. It is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Julia, I have decided to do my orange crush on the straight setting after seeing yours.
    Your stars don't disappear either, mine do.
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥