Tuesday, June 10

More of my Teddies...

Here are a few more of my teddies...

At the back is my Polar bear Mishka, cheeky little Billy Blue and Sue-Lin my panda bear, who I think looks very angry here at having her photo taken...I think she is saying, "do you have to take my photo!".

Today my plan is to pin and baste two of my quilts to have them ready for hand and machine quilting.
First off, I want to baste my Grandma's Garden hexagon quilt, so it can be ready for hand quilting, this will be great to take with me on sewing days with friends.
Then I would like to have my Berry Crush quilt pinned for machine quilting , ready to do as the time and mood takes me.

I have just a little more to do on my Crinoline lady doily embroidery and then hopefully next week, I can get back onto my Dear Jane quilt...oh, I so want to get back to my Dear Jane!..

I better go and get started.
Have a lovely day..

4 comments:

  1. Julia,
    Your teddies are lovely - you are as bad as I am with my dollies.
    I look forward to seeing al your finished projects and good luck with Dear Jane.
    Love Lurline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia the teddies are lovely, I especially love the panda I always wanted to make one but never got around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your teddies, but I also am partial to the pandas, and I agree Sue-Lin looks a little pouty. Mishka looks a little puzzled, and Billy Blue seems to be ready for life. They are all adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was directed here by Lurine to see your Orange/Blueberry Crush quilt! Beautifully done! Lovely blog! Love the Dear Jane blocks! I hope to do a dear Jane one day!
    I enjoyed my visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by..I love and appreciate getting your comments, and I am thankful for my loyal followers...but please don't tag me...♥